This page contains rules and information that should help to explain specific rules of drag racing. If you have a specific Question or comment about the rules, please contact us.
- No burnouts allowed in Pits or Staging lanes.
- Alcohol consumption by participating drivers is strictly prohibited.
- No alcohol is allowed in staging lanes or starting line area.
- No glass bottles allowed on track premises.
- The speed limit in pit area and return road is 5 m.p.h.
- No skateboards or roller blades are allowed in pit area.
- 3 or 4 wheelers and bicycles are to be used for support only NO JOY RIDING
- Children under the age of 16 are not allowed to operate any motorized vehicle.
- Violators face expulsion from the event along with their race car and or crew members and will not receive any refund of any sort.
- All racers are required to have long pants & a shirt with sleeves.
- All racers are required to wear a seat belt.
- All racers must wear closed toed shoes.
- Cars running faster than 8.60 are required to wear a helmet.
- Cars running faster than 7.49 are required to have a fire jacket, roll bar & 5-point restraints.
- Cars running faster than 6.39 are required to have a certified roll cage and NHRA license.
- All motorcycles/ATVs are required to have a helmet, a leather/kevlar jacket, boots, and gloves.
- Any racer suspected of racing under the influence will be removed from the track immediately.
- Passengers are NOT permitted in cars.
- No one may drive/ride in a vehicle without a valid driver's license.